GIỚI THIỆU VỀ CÔNG TY
1947-2018, over 60 years of history
SPERONI s.p.a., whose history of ongoing expansion in the field of motor-driven pumps started in 1946 at Castelnovo di Sotto, was created and initially managed by its founder, Mr GIUSEPPE SPERONI. At a time when the economy was mainly agricultural, he sensed the importance of mechanical applications for servicing the agricultural world and, thanks to his skills as a businessman, he exploited at best the vast opportunities for growth during the post war period. Continuous investments in his staff and equipment resulted in the company’s rapid entry into a widely expanding market, which crossed the Italian borders in the 70’s.